DOUBLE WEDDING RING
Unknown Quilt Maker
Collected in Illinois
80 x 96 inches
Gift Quality ~ MINT ~ Ready to Go!
Here's a superb example of a classic, beloved 20th century quilt design.
Early 20th century quilt makers favored the "Double Wedding Ring" design,
but few are as finely made and in such excellent condition.
This example is distinguished by its:
- large size (80 x 96 inches)
- small pieces ...and lots of them
- superior needlework ~ precise piecing and fine hand quilting
- lovely scalloped edges ~ with separately applied binding
- crisp, mint condition ~ pristine
The design was traditionally given as a wedding present,
and this one is definitely of gift quality. No apologies needed here.
(click on photos for larger images)